In agriculture, slurry spreading is an innovative fertiliser technique to spread on wet farmland without damaging the soil.
Instead of the usual heavy tank combination, a light tractor with a slurry injector is used for slurry spreading to prevent structure damage.
At DEMA we have a large stock of drag hoses and drag hose couplings to support this soil-friendly way of fertilising.
Advantages of drag hose fertilisation
- Minimal soil pressure because of a low own weight
- Higher yield due to less structural damage
- Suitable for arable and grassland
- Manure distribution also possible in less favourable soil conditions
- Large capacity
- PU draglines - ⌀100 mm - roll length 100/200/300 m
- Conduit hose compression fitting (Storz type) - cam distance 115/133/148 mm
- Conduit sleeves for hose tips ⌀101,5/110/127 mm